Education Policy and Development of African TVET Systems for Sustainable Industries.
1st International Conference and Homecoming of the Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
The International Conference, July 2019, on Education Policy and Development of TVET Systems invites academicians, teachers, professionals, policy makers and other stakeholders to send research abstracts, case studies, and papers formatted according to the given format. The conference will be held July 3–5, 2019 in Nsukka, Nigeria under the following subthemes:
- Education policy for developing and implementing
TVETcurriculum that can equip students with skills they need to succeed in industries today and in the future
- Education policy for effective assessment, reporting and certification in TVET
- Education policy for successful digitalization of TVET processes
- Education policy for improving TVET environment
- How can education policies in Africa ensure effective continuous professional development of TVET educators?
- How can the industry collaborate with educational institutions to ensure that they get people with skills they need for sustainable growth?
The theme is interdisciplinary in nature and broad enough to cover a range of disciplinary areas such as sociology, international relations, economics, technology, political science, development studies and gender studies, to name a few.
Use the form to send your abstract or presentation no later than June 10th 2019.