What are your reasons for choosing a course?
Some people take a course because they are looking to sharpen their expertise in a particular subject. Others take a course to broaden their knowledge about something they have limited knowledge on or know nothing about.
The best way to choose a course is to ask yourself a few questions:
- Are you taking a course for fun or a professional reason?
- Do you want to attend a class physically or would you prefer an online course?
- What course topic is going to benefit you in the long run?
- Are you going to enjoy learning the particular subject?
Once you have established the course subject, you need to consider course duration.
Short term courses allow you to quickly learn a skill, which is beneficial if you need a certification for work. Long-term courses provide an in-depth understanding of a subject, making it ideal for those looking to become experts in a subject.
You also want to consider which type, of course, you want to take: online courses, university courses, or job courses. The best one for you depends on your intentions for taking the course.
On this webpage, you will find upcoming Lucubrate on-site-training.
Lucubrate conferences are conducted in collaboration with various organizations.
- Uganda; Digitalisation and eLearning
16. December 2019 - 18. December 2019
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM